* Jehoshaphat returning from visiting Ahab in Samaria (Israel), is met by Jehu with a message condemning his helping and loving the wicked (i.e., those opposed to the God of Israel)
* Jehoshaphat's judicial system
* Moab rebelled after Ahab died
* Ahaziah's response to a serious fall brought God's response through Elijah
* Ahab's son Ahaziah became king of Israel
* Elijah, prophet
* Jehoram follows Ahaziah as king of Israel
"As the deer pants for the water brooks,
so my soul pants after you, God.
My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.
When shall I come and appear before God?
My tears have been my food day and night,
while they continually ask me,